1. It has been a whirlwind week and it looks promising that the next few weeks will be the same. So, until we’re on the other side of holiday family portraits, I’m going to start doing "Sneak Peek Sundays." (And yes, I am aware that it’s Monday, but Sneak Peek Sundays just sounds better). So, if you’re looking for a sneak of your session, just check in on Sundays! When things calm down, I plan to blog each of these sessions in full.
2. Baby #1 – 6 months later and she is still one of the cutest and most smiley babies I’ve ever seen!
3. Beautiful Pregnant Model: You wouldn’t even believe what we (well, mostly she) had to go through to nail that underwater maternity shot. J – I’m SOOOO happy you persevered (dress shopping, battery drama, freezing in water, coordinating breathing and swimming and posing, wow!).
4. Baby #2: She is Amry’s new BFF.
5. Family by the water: Had a wonderful (and looooong) evening getting to hang out with her family at their beautiful home. And I am over the moon about what is going to be their Christmas Card pic!!
6. If you are in the Washington, D.C. or Richmond, VA area and would like to arrange an Xpressions session for baby, child or family portraits, please let me know ASAP. We only a few limited openings left. Check out this link for dates and details.