You may have noticed a push to go greener with my business over the last several months. From moving into digital files and online proofing (less travel, less pollution, less paper) to creating online brochures and info packets to trying to reduce the amount of printing/paper I use in general—well, I don’t know if it’s the pregnancy talkin’, but I sure like the idea of cleaning up this place just a little bit more. I’m not claiming that I’m going to save the world here with just little ol’ me, but they always say every little bit helps, right?
Now, I’m thrilled to introduce my new *pink*green bags. (I’m such a geek!) Instead of packaging your CD’s and products in paper or plastic bags that typically get tossed, I will be delivering your Pinkle treats in these nifty little reuseable *pink*green bags. I’ve recently gotten into the habit of using green bags myself and I just LOVE it.
Of course, I had to invest in a large number of bags and I don’t think I’m going to need them all. So, if you’re in the Austin area and would like some of these cool *pink*green bags, you can nab a set of 5 for $10 + tax (free shipping). To all my previous clients: I’ll add in an extra free bag with your order. This is less than cost, but I don’t care. I want these to see some use!
And, to help get you into the habit of using these bags, I propose a little deal:
1. If I see you out in public USING your *pink*green bag(s), I will waive the Creative Fee for an ’09 Pinkle Toes photo session.
2. Or, e-mail me a pic of you (or the kiddos or significant other) in a public place USING your *pink*green bag(s) and you’ll get $10 off an ’09 Pinkle Toes session for EACH *pink*green being used (up to $100).
Easy as pink pie.
A little tip: the trick is *remembering* to take the bags into the store with you. I started keeping mine in the passenger seat of my car. I rarely forget now.
Terms and Conditions
– offer and contest good through 12/31/08 OR while supplies last
– prizes valid 3/09-12/09
– prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash
– one photo entry per household
– one prize per household
– offer valid in Austin area only.
Please let me know if you have any questions and good luck to ya!
While we’re on the subject of pink, we should find out soon what we’re having…